Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges Big Launch Party!
I LOVE CATS....enough said right, LOL!
As the saying goes..."you can never have too many cats", well that applies to Cat challenges too, you can never have enough challenges where you can enter your Cat themed projects to your hearts content all year long! Crazy for Cats Challenges is dedicated in loving memory to Sue EisenHauer, Ike's Art, who sadly passed away in April 2022.
Crazy Cat Lady Design Team Cat Call
If you're a Crazy Cat Lady, or Lad because guys are welcome too, then I've got the PURRfect Crazy Cat Lady DT for you to join! The call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects! So if you LOVE Cats and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Crazy for Cats' Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements HERE!
To celebrate the launch of Crazy for Cats Challenges we're having a big party and starting our first challenge for November early so we, the Crazy Cat Lady DT, can play daily in the Cat Lovers Hop hosted by Janis and then after that all of our new challenges will begin on the first Friday of each month!
Our theme is Crazy for Cats!
We challenge you to create anything you want with a CAT theme!
All kinds of Cat projects, products and styles are welcome: paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, sweet and quirky/odd and creepy cute, contemporary and vintage, spooky and scary...you get the idea - all Cats are welcome!
Add your Cat themed projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules and prize rules provided by 11:55pm pacific time on November 25th.
LAUNCH PARTY PRIZE SPONSOR
I'm so delighted to have Lawn Fawn sponsoring our big launch party with a FURRtastic prize, one lucky Cat Person will win $25 to spend at their store - how FURRtastic is that!!
To be eligible to win our Lawn Fawn Prize and to help us promote Crazy for Cats Challenges please follow the Challenge Rules outlined below as well as do the following:
- You must mention and link to this Crazy for Cats Challenge post in your posts.
- Display our main badge in your blog sidebar - that's the badge at the top of our right sidebar - (non-blog entries share on social media).
- Include our Challenge #1 badge (that's the one at the top of this post) in your blog posts and social media shares.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media too.
NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY CATS
Now for my first project to get the ball of yarn rolling and then you will see a new project here every day of the Cat Lovers Hop by my fellow Crazy Cat Lady Design Team members, Val and NanaConnie, too!
To make my pop-up box card I used Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up and Meadow Borders die sets, Tim Holtz Mischievous Halloween Cats die set and LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz - Cats Galore Digi Stamp set.
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed here for easy reference!
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Projects must always feature a CAT!
- All kinds of projects are welcome from paper crafting to jewelry, etc!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Link up with a direct permalink to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenges in your post.
- Display our main blog badge in your blog sidebar to be eligible to win the main prize - that's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- Include our main badge or current Challenge badge in your blog post and social media shares. Required for Challenge #1 then optional but appreciated for the rest of our challenges unless otherwise stated to be eligible to win the main prize.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered. You also get our Winner Badge and an invitation to be a guest DT for a future challenge using your prize - your project isn't required to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge - projects do not have to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
If you know of any companies with Cat imagery who love sponsoring challenges please email me their contact details at email@example.com
Also play in our sister challenges too:
Have a wonderful crafty day!