If you're a Crazy Cat Lady then I've got the PURRfect design team for you!
If you LOVE creating Cat themed projects and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for our Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements below and then email your applications to Cat at email@example.com!
Being a member of our DT is the Cat's Meow and in exchange for your inspirational projects and commitment you get to create with purrtastic kitty themed digi stamps generously provided by a purrtastic variety of different companies.
Part Time DT - flexible options are available if your time is limited but still want in on the fun. You can make projects for a few months in a row or alternating months, etc, for a minimum 6 month term - let's chat about it.
I'm excited to meet you all and start our fun journey together!
I'm looking for a "claws trimmed" drama free DT prepared to commit to a minimum 6 month term for both full time and part time and able to do the following:
- Make 1 project per month
- Use the digi images provided by all our generous Sponsors regardless of your personal taste
- Take PURRide in being reliable, able to submit projects on time and follow instructions
- Commit to a minimum 6 month term for either full time or part time DT
- You can make anything you want using your personal stash, however, the Sponsor images must be the main focus of your projects
- Able to take good project photos
- No prior design team experience is necessary - must be willing to learn and follow instructions
- Need a Blogger account for submitting your projects
- Need a Facebook account for access to our private DT group
- Blog your projects and advertise the challenge Sponsors in your posts within a day or so of the start of the new Challenge
- Comment on Challenge entries via a number system to thank everyone for playing with us
- Vote on Top 3 winners
- Promote our Challenges by displaying our official badge and DT badge in your blog sidebar
- Share your projects on social media including Sponsor social media sites
- Share your projects in Facebook craft groups to promote Crazy for Cats Challenges
- Enter your projects in challenges to help promote us and our Sponsors
- No prior design team experience needed
- I'm counting on you to be able to manage your DT commitments well if on other teams
Crazy for Cats Design Team Application
- By applying to join our Crazy for Cats Design Team you agree to all of the above!
- If you don't receive confirmation that your application has been received within 2-3 days please resend as emails do go missing!
- Successful applicants will be notified via email
- The Crazy for Cats DT call will remain open until further notice.
Email your application to Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Crazy for Cats Design Team" in the subject and your answers to the following questions:
- Confirm you agree to all of the above DT requirements!
- Your first and last name and online nickname
- Email address plus an alternate email address if you have one
- Blog name and URL
- Tell me a bit about your crafting experience, style and what kind of projects you love to make
- Provide links to all your social media sites where you will be sharing your projects
- Are you currently on a design team - how many?
- Prior DT experience?
- Are you currently on design teams - how many and who?