Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!
😻Also play in our sister challenges too😻
I LOVE CATS....enough said right, LOL😻
As the saying goes..."you can never have too many cats" and that applies to Cat themed challenges too, you can never have enough challenges to enter your Cat projects to your hearts content all year long too!
Crazy for Cats Challenges is dedicated in loving memory to Sue EisenHauer, Ike's Art, who sadly passed away in April 2022.
Crazy Cat Lady Design Team Cat Call
If you're a Crazy Cat person then I've got the PURRfect DT for you to join either full time or part time!
The call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects, enjoy creating with digi stamps from a variety of different companies and love inspiring others!
This DT is PURRfect for you, do join us!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Our themes are always Anything CAT Goes or play along with our CFC DT theme if you enjoy the challenge of different themes.
- All kinds of cute to creepy cute CAT projects are welcome including wild cats too.
- All kinds of CAT paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using digi or rubber stamps, dies and more are welcome!
- A minimum of 5 entries by different people are needed of the Sponsored Prize to be awarded
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize Winner wins our Winner's Badge and the sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize won with an Anything CAT Goes theme.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge with an Anything CAT Goes theme.
- Email Cat at email@example.com to claim prizes.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenge in your post.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours.
- Use your project permalink to add your entry to our Inlinkz link up.
- Entries must be blogged or shared on or after the start date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- Help promote us by including our badges in your posts and sidebars.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog. We will do our best to comment on social media entries that require membership.
- Turn off comment verification to help us comment on entries.
- We'd appreciate if if you'd follow our Crazy for Cats Challenge Blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you play in our challenges.
If you know of any companies with Cat imagery who love sponsoring challenges please email me their details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are tigers and lions considered as cats or do you just accept domestic cats.ReplyDelete
So pleased to have won a prize in this challenge . I have emaailed you ,just hope I have sent it to the right address ? As a cat lover I do enjoy this challenge JxReplyDelete