Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!
Before we got onto our next challenge here's some important news!
- I'm dedicating this month's challenge in loving memory of our kitty loving friend Janis who sadly passed away on Jan 6 and will be missed by our kitty community😿
- Please join me in welcoming Nan to our Crazy Cat Lady DT, purr-tastic to have you join us😻
- The main prize Winner of Challenge #1 Crazy for Cats sponsored by Lawn Fawn is still unclaimed, I'm extending the claim deadline to Feb 10 and then will do a re-draw - update: prize was claimed!
- See if you're a Winner of Challenge #2!
- See if you're a Winner of Challenge #3!
Crazy Cat Lady Design Team Cat Call
If you're a Crazy Cat Lady then I've got the PURRfect DT for you to join! The call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects! If you LOVE Cats and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Crazy for Cats' Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements HERE!
Love My Cat
Feb 3 - 24 2023
Proudly Sponsored by
We're excited to have LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz as our main prize Sponsor for this month. They have a wonderful variety of unique and adorable Cat themed designs so do go and support our Sponsor and visit the LeighSBDesigns store and LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog where they also host monthly challenges, annual blog hops and lots of inspirational projects!
The main prize this month is a $5 gift certificate to spend at LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG.
Our theme for February is Love My Cat!
We challenge you to create anything you want with a Love or Valentine theme featuring a CAT.
All kinds of Cat projects, products and styles are welcome: paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, sweet and quirky/odd and creepy cute, contemporary and vintage, spooky and scary...you get the idea - all Cats are welcome!
Add your Cat themed projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules by 11:55pm pacific time on Feb 24.
Now for our Crazy Cat Lady DT projects to get the ball of yarn rolling!
These purr-tastic projects are by Crazy Cat Lady Val
using the lovely Kitty Geisha digi stamp set, Cherry Blossom Branch and Cherry Blossom Pocket Japanese Clouds background by LeighSBDesigns
These purr-tastic projects are by Crazy Cat Lady Nan
using the lovely Kitty Geisha digi stamp set, Cherry Blossom Branch and Japanese Clouds background by LeighSBDesigns
LeighSBDesigns kindly gave me permission to include these purr-tastic projects combining digi stamps and SVG Cutz, which are for electronic cutting machines, featuring her Cherry Blossom Collection😻
|Visit LeighSBDesigns blog post for more info|
|Visit LeighSBDesigns blog post for more info|
Mother's Day sentiment - Parasol Geisha Doll set
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed here for easy reference!
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Projects must always feature a CAT!
- All kinds of projects are welcome from paper crafting to jewelry, etc!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Link up with a direct permalink to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenges in your post.
- Display our main blog badge in your blog sidebar to be eligible to win the main prize - that's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- Include our main badge or current Challenge badge in your blog post and social media shares - optional but appreciated unless otherwise stated to be eligible to win the main prize.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non-sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered. Please note prize claims are time limited! You also get our Winner Badge and an invitation to be a guest DT for a future challenge using your prize - your project isn't required to be based on the challenge theme at the time, just CAT themed.
- A minimum of 4 entries by different people is needed for the Sponsored prize to be awarded.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge - projects do not have to be based on the challenge theme at the time, just CAT themed.
If you know of any companies with Cat imagery who love sponsoring challenges please email me their contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also play in our sister challenges, both have new challenges starting today too:
Have a wonderful crafty day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter