Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!
Before we got onto our next challenge here's some important news!
The Winners of Challenge #4 will be announced after Challenge #5 ends!
Crazy Cat Lady Design Team and Guest DT Call
If you're a Crazy Cat Lady then I've got the PURRfect DT for you to join! The call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects! If you LOVE Cats and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Crazy for Cats' Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements HERE! Please re-send if you don't hear from me with 4 days as some emails have been disappearing on me lately!
March 3 - 31 2023
Proudly Sponsored by
We're excited to have Pattie's Creations as our main prize Sponsor for this month, YAY!
Pattie has adorable cat themed digi stamps including ones based on her own cat called Allie in her store so do pop over for a look and support our Sponsor.
The main prize this month is 3 digi images of your choice from Pattie's Creations!
Our theme for March is "Nap Time"!
Cats love to sleep in the funniest of places and positions so we challenge you to enter your projects showing cats having a nap or lounging around in odd places!
All kinds of Cat projects, products and styles are welcome: paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, cute and sweet, oddball, creepy cute, spooky and scary, contemporary, vintage...you get the idea - all Cats are welcome!
Add your Cat themed projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules by 11:55pm pacific time on March 31.
Now for our Crazy Cat Lady DT projects to get the ball of yarn rolling using Pattie's Creations adorable kitty sleeping in a plant pot called Nap Time!
purr-tastic Crazy Cat Lady project by Cat
purr-tastic Crazy Cat Lady project by Val
purr-tastic Crazy Cat Lady project by Nan
I'm delighted to have two of our Challenge #1 Top 3 joining us this month with their purr-tastic projects too, thank you for being our GDT!
Fikreta using a kitty from MFT Catitude and a mouse from Lawn Fawn You Autumn Know
Mia using Steampunk Kitty from Gecko Galz
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed here for easy reference!
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Projects must always feature a CAT!
- All kinds of projects are welcome from paper crafting to jewelry, etc!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Link up with a direct permalink to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenges in your post.
- Display our main blog badge in your blog sidebar to be eligible to win the main prize - that's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- Include our main badge or current Challenge badge in your blog post and social media shares - optional but appreciated unless otherwise stated to be eligible to win the main prize.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non-sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered. Please note prize claims are time limited! You also get our Winner Badge and an invitation to be a guest DT for a future challenge using your prize - your project isn't required to be based on the challenge theme at the time, just CAT themed.
- A minimum of 4 entries by different people is needed for the Sponsored prize to be awarded.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge - projects do not have to be based on the challenge theme at the time, just CAT themed.
If you know of any companies with Cat imagery who love sponsoring challenges please email me their contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also play in our sister challenges, both have new challenges starting today too:
Have a wonderful crafty day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter