Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!
Thank you everyone for making our big October-November launch party a purrtastic success! We had so much fun playing along in the Cat Lovers Hop hosted by Janis and seeing all your purrtastic kitty projects! The winners of our first Crazy for Cats Challenge sponsored by Lawn Fawn will be posted after Challenge #2 ends to give us time to visit you all and pick our winners during the busy holiday season! Now for our new challenge!
Our theme for December is FESTIVE FELINES!
We challenge you to create anything you want with a festive CAT theme!
All kinds of Cat projects, products and styles are welcome: paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, sweet and quirky/odd and creepy cute, contemporary and vintage, spooky and scary...you get the idea - all Cats are welcome! A minimum of 4 entries by different people is needed for Sponsored prizes to be awarded.
Add your festive Cat themed projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules by 11:55pm pacific time on Dec 30.
Crazy for Cats Challenges is dedicated in loving memory to Sue and we all know she would have been delighted to sponsor our challenges so this month Ike's Art is our Sponsor and the prize is the wonderful “Catmouse Tree” digi stamp Sue used to have available as a freebie. We, the Crazy Cat Ladies DT, used this purrtastic image on our projects today.
Crazy Cat Lady Design Team Cat Call
If you're a Crazy Cat Lady, or Lad because guys are welcome too, then I've got the PURRfect Crazy Cat Lady DT for you to join! The call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects! So if you LOVE Cats and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Crazy for Cats' Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements HERE!
Now for our Crazy Cat Ladies DT projects to get the FESTIVE FELINES ball of yarn rolling using the purrtastic Catmouse Tree!
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed here for easy reference!
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Projects must always feature a CAT!
- All kinds of projects are welcome from paper crafting to jewelry, etc!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Link up with a direct permalink to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenges in your post.
- Display our main blog badge in your blog sidebar to be eligible to win the main prize - that's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- Include our main badge or current Challenge badge in your blog post and social media shares - optional but appreciated unless otherwise stated to be eligible to win the main prize.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered. You also get our Winner Badge and an invitation to be a guest DT for a future challenge using your prize - your project isn't required to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
- A minimum of 4 entries by different people is needed for the Sponsored prize to be awarded.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge - projects do not have to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
If you know of any companies with Cat imagery who love sponsoring challenges please email me their contact details at email@example.com
Also play in our sister challenges, both have new challenges starting today too:
Have a wonderful crafty day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter