Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!
I want to thank all of you for playing in my Crazy for Cats Challenges, it has been a purrtastic year but sadly the December challenge will be the last one for a while. I'm having surgery on my hands with the first scheduled for January and therefore the CFC Challenges will be taking an indefinite break! I wish you all Happy Holidays and hope to see you all back here soon in 2024!
ALL WINNERS NOW POSTED!
Thank you for playing in our Challenge #13 and to Kate Hadfield Designs for being our PURRtastic sponsor! The winners of Challenge #12 are now up here and #13 are now up here.
Now for our December Challenge!
Your choice of Themes are
Anything CAT Goes
PURRoudly Sponsored by
Win a $5 gift certificate to spend at LeighSBDesigns!
We're excited to have LeighSBDesigns as our main prize Sponsor for this month, YAY!
LeighSBDesigns has purrtastic CAT themed SVG Cuts for electronic cutting machines and digi stamps to choose from and today I'm excited to share the projects we made using Santa Puss, the first release from her newest collectible Cat collection called Loveleigh Kitties that will be released throughout 2024 and beyond. Do pop over to LeighSBDesigns new website store and support our Sponsor.
You have a choice of 2 themes to pick from for December:
Anything CAT Goes or if you enjoy the challenge of PURRsific themes then play along with our Crazy Cat Lady DT theme this month, "Santa Cats" 😸
All kinds of cute to creepy cute CAT projects are welcome including wild cats too!
All kinds of Cat projects using digi and rubber stamps, dies and more are welcome!
The main prize this month is a $5 gift certificate to spend at LeighSBDesigns!
Add your CAT themed projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules by 11:55pm pacific time on December 31.
To get the ball of yarn rolling here's our Crazy Cat Lady DT projects using Santa Puss
Our DT theme this month is "Santa Cats"
or you can do Anything CAT Goes!
purr-tastic project by Val
Val also used LeighSBDesigns Poinsettia and Holly "Precious Metals" Decorative Digi Paper
I'm also pleased to share a project made by Leigh with her permission too!
You can see Leigh's project tutorial here
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Our themes are always Anything CAT Goes or play along with our CFC DT theme if you enjoy the challenge of different themes.
- All kinds of cute to creepy cute CAT projects are welcome including wild cats too.
- All kinds of CAT paper crafting, altered art and mixed media using digi or rubber stamps, dies and more are welcome!
- A minimum of 5 entries by different people are needed for the Sponsored Prize to be awarded
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize Winner wins our Winner's Badge and the sponsored prize and invited to guest design for a future Challenge using the prize won with an Anything CAT Goes theme.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge with an Anything CAT Goes theme.
- Winner Posts can be easily found on our Winners page.
- Email Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim prizes.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenge in your post.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours.
- Use your project permalink to add your entry to our Inlinkz link up.
- Entries must be blogged or shared on or after the start date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- Help promote us by including our badges in your posts and sidebars.
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog. We will do our best to comment on social media entries that require membership.
- Turn off comment verification to help us comment on entries.
- We'd appreciate if if you'd follow our Crazy for Cats Challenge Blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you play in our challenges.
Also play in our sister challenges, both have new challenges starting today too:
Have a wonderful crafty day!