Thursday, November 30, 2023

Challenge #13 - "Anything CAT Goes" or "Home Is Where The Cat Is" - WINNERS

Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!

IT'S WINNER TIME!

Thank you for playing along in Challenge #13 "Anything CAT Goes" or "Home Is Where The Cat Is", it was the Cat's Meow to see all your purr-tastic kitty projects😻
Thank you to Kate Hadfield Designs for being our PURRtastic Sponsor😻


Congratulations
#7 Lori P

Congratulations, you've won our Crazy for Cats Winner badge and a $6 gift certificate from Kate Hadfield Designs.  Please email Cat to claim your prize before the end of December at paperdragonflychallenges@yahoo.com with "CFC Challenge #13 Winner" in the subject.
Please resend your email if you don't hear from me within 4 days.


All your projects were PURRtastic, purr purr purr!
Congrats to our Top Pick winners with these purr-tastic projects😻

#4 Bonnie

#8 Deanne

#10 Ella

#12 Yvette

#13 KT Fit Kitty

Congratulations, enjoy your wins and proudly display your Crazy for Cats badges!

See you all here for Challenge #14 on Friday!

Come play in our sister challenges too, all start on the first Friday of every month!

Have a wonderful crafty day!
Cat 🐱

4 comments:

  1. Awesome creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a TOP PICK! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    PS-Just want to let you know that I ALWAYS comment when I receive recognition for a project, sometimes my comment doesn't show up for some reason. but I DO COMMENT to say THANKS!!!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be among the winners. Thank you very much! Congratulations to all and Happy Holidays. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, thank you so much for the Top Pick honour - you made my day! Everyone's cards/tags are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to all! I love cats so much - just looking at this page of these adorable kitty projects makes me happy! Best wishes to you and your team for a blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the Top Pick honour! Everyone's cards/tags are absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete