Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Welcome to the Crazy for Cats Challenges!


Welcome to the Crazy for Cats Challenges!

I LOVE CATS....enough said right, LOL!

As the saying goes..."you can never have too many cats", well the same applies to challenges too where you can enter Cat themed projects to your hearts content all year long!  

I'm dedicating Crazy for Cats Challenges in loving memory to Sue EisenHauer, Ike's Art, who sadly passed away in April 2022.

All kinds of Cat projects, products and styles are welcome - paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps, digis stamps, sweet and cute, creepy cute, quirky cute, odd, vintage, spooky, scary...you get the idea - all are welcome!

If you're a Crazy Cat Lady then I've got the PURRfect Crazy Cat Lady DT for you to join too!  
The Crazy Cat Lady DT call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects!  So if you LOVE Cats and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Crazy for Cats' Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements HERE!  

Our first Challenge will start on October 24 during a special launch party so we can play in the Cat Lovers Hop and then after that new challenges will begin on the first Friday of each month!


Also play in our sister challenges too:

Have a wonderful crafty day!
Cat 🐱

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do to create a cat challenge in memory of the craziest cat lady we all knew and loved <3. She would be completely blown away by this.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new challenge! We all loved Ike so this is a great way to remember her - and it gives us another challenge to link up our cat-themed cards and projects! I am cat crazy as well! Best wishes with this new challenge - I'll be joining in whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new challenge looking forward to entering it, I played along with SUYP when ever I could, Awesome to have a challenge in Sue's memory, I only have one cat but she is enough, more like her and I would look like Tim's cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Ike and her images, This is a heart-warming thing to do in remembrance of her. Good on you and Good Luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tribute to Sue's memory. I am crazy for cats and be sure that I will keep joining you as often as I can. Hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very excited for you new challenge, Cat! How lovely to dedicate it to Ike. We miss her!!
    Thank you for posting my Cat Lovers Hop badge. Just a few more days until the festivities all begin!! Yay!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited and waiting for your challenge! I'll be back to check later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is absolutely beautiful, what a beautiful memory of Sue you are creating. xx

    ReplyDelete