Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges Big Launch Party!
I LOVE CATS....enough said right, LOL!
As the saying goes..."you can never have too many cats", well that applies to Cat challenges too, you can never have enough challenges where you can enter your Cat themed projects to your hearts content all year long! Crazy for Cats Challenges is dedicated in loving memory to Sue EisenHauer, Ike's Art, who sadly passed away in April 2022.
Crazy Cat Lady Design Team Cat Call
If you're a Crazy Cat Lady, or Lad because guys are welcome too, then I've got the PURRfect Crazy Cat Lady DT for you to join! The call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects! So if you LOVE Cats and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Crazy for Cats' Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements HERE!
To celebrate the launch of Crazy for Cats Challenges we're having a big party and starting our first challenge for November early so we, the Crazy Cat Lady DT, can play daily in the Cat Lovers Hop hosted by Janis and then after that all of our new challenges will begin on the first Friday of each month!
Our theme is Crazy for Cats!
We challenge you to create anything you want with a CAT theme!
All kinds of Cat projects, products and styles are welcome: paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, sweet and quirky/odd and creepy cute, contemporary and vintage, spooky and scary...you get the idea - all Cats are welcome!
Add your Cat themed projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules and prize rules provided by 11:55pm pacific time on November 25th.
LAUNCH PARTY PRIZE SPONSOR
I'm so delighted to have Lawn Fawn sponsoring our big launch party with a FURRtastic prize, one lucky Cat Person will win $25 to spend at their store - how FURRtastic is that!!
To be eligible to win our Lawn Fawn Prize and to help us promote Crazy for Cats Challenges please follow the Challenge Rules outlined below as well as do the following:
- You must mention and link to this Crazy for Cats Challenge post in your posts.
- Display our main badge in your blog sidebar - that's the badge at the top of our right sidebar - (non-blog entries share on social media).
- Include our Challenge #1 badge (that's the one at the top of this post) in your blog posts and social media shares.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media too.
NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY CATS
Now for my first project to get the ball of yarn rolling and then you will see a new project here every day of the Cat Lovers Hop by my fellow Crazy Cat Lady Design Team members, Val and NanaConnie, too!
To make my pop-up box card I used Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up and Meadow Borders die sets, Tim Holtz Mischievous Halloween Cats die set and LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz - Cats Galore Digi Stamp set.
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed here for easy reference!
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Projects must always feature a CAT!
- All kinds of projects are welcome from paper crafting to jewelry, etc!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Link up with a direct permalink to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenges in your post.
- Display our main blog badge in your blog sidebar to be eligible to win the main prize - that's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- Include our main badge or current Challenge badge in your blog post and social media shares. Required for Challenge #1 then optional but appreciated for the rest of our challenges unless otherwise stated to be eligible to win the main prize.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered. You also get our Winner Badge and an invitation to be a guest DT for a future challenge using your prize - your project isn't required to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge - projects do not have to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
If you know of any companies with Cat imagery who love sponsoring challenges please email me their contact details at email@example.com
Also play in our sister challenges too:
Have a wonderful crafty day!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Congrats on your new challenge and I love your inspiration project! Looking forward to playing along with the launch party!ReplyDelete
Woot, woot! I love cats and I've been waiting patiently for your new challenge and launch party ever since I read about it, and I'm so excited to be here! I just linked up my first project and will be back with 4 more this week! Your badge has been posted on my left-hand side bar for several weeks! Yes, a true cat lover here! Your challenge is a fitting tribute to Ike - she was a special lady for sure, so generous, kind, and funny as well. Thank you for the awesome Lawn Fawn prize and for the adorable inspiration! I love your pop-up box with all of those fun kitties! That's one of my favourite colour combos too! I love that the winner gets a chance to guest design, that sounds awesome to me! Meow, baby!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting this fun cat challenge and the awesome prize. I'll be back for sure.ReplyDelete
I'm still learning how to work my blog. I posted your badge here: https://suzphark.blogspot.com/2022/10/crazy-for-cats-challenges.htmlReplyDelete
Such fun and beautiful pop-up box full of cats!! Adorable!ReplyDelete
Adorable card! I love the dimension and cute pink kitties!ReplyDelete
What a fun cat themed card and love this amazing card fold! Thanks for hosting the challenge too!ReplyDelete
Hooray for your new challenge, Cat!! Love your badge graphics and the look of your blog LO. So fun and inviting!!ReplyDelete
So glad to coordinate our Hop with your Challenge Launch Party!! Yay!
Love that amazing box card with all the kitties popping out all over. Super-fun.
Great sponsor to kick off your challenge, too!!
Can't wait to participate!!
Thanks for being a part of the #2022CatLoversHop!!
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
YAY!! Another Cat Challenge!! Can never have too many, just like you can never have too many cats!! <3ReplyDelete
Marvelous box, Cat, and I do love the color combo! Good to see you in the Cat Lovers Hop again this year. I'm doing the rounds to see how many of the Cat Lovers have joined in our Crazy for Cats challenge, too. :-DReplyDelete
Hello Cat, I'm visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop :)ReplyDelete
It's wonderful to have a new cat challenge blog - huge congratulations! Your pop up kitty card is brilliant and in one of my favourite colour combinations too! A lovely mixture of dies and digi stamps. x
I love box cards and one of my very fave color combos is pink & green - so I just adore this fun box card!! So cute. I'll be entering your new challenge for sure. It's already in my challenge folder!ReplyDelete
Hi there! I am just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop!ReplyDelete
What a fabulous pop up box card! Love it!
I love your pop-up kitty box with all those fabulous pink kitties!ReplyDelete
Popping in fro the Cat Lovers Hop and LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
A new cat challenge blog that hits my cat heart right in the middle. I want to try to be there as often as possible.ReplyDelete
The box looks great and I live the chosen colors. Unusual but beautiful.
this is so nice if you to make tribute to our dear friend.ReplyDelete
She will be missed...
thank you for challenge.
your box card is amazing!
Hi from Cat lovers blog hop! 😺
Best of luck with your new challenge. Love the pink and green colours in your pop up box. Hi. Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop!ReplyDelete
Adorable pop-up kitty box! Love your blogs design and that blog header is simply gorgeous! Thank you for the new crazy for cats' challenges!ReplyDelete
wow, this is stunning, I love your colours and design. Hello from the Cat Lovers Hop.ReplyDelete
Oh lordy lordy! This box of kitties is sublime!! wow! I have this die set and never would have imagined what you've created! My fave so far! double wow! Happy hopping!ReplyDelete
How lovely! What a fun make for The Cat Lovers Blog Hop! Jo xReplyDelete
Commenting on Brian's behalf. He made 5 cards for the Cat Lovers Hop and wanted to support you here as well I'm very proud of him - he had a stroke 4 years ago so these cards were a big accomplishment.ReplyDelete
Wonderful combo of box card with TH cats. Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.ReplyDelete
The challenge looks amazing, Cat! Your pink kitties box is too wonderful! Love it!ReplyDelete
This pop up kitty box card is amazing! Wishing you such success with this challenge in Ike's memory!ReplyDelete
Very happy to get a card in!! Yay!ReplyDelete
Thanks for starting up this fun challenge.
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
Congratulations on starting up a new challenge blog and I love the spooktacular box you created.ReplyDelete
Thanks for participating in the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop! I'm hopping by to say hi to everyone and check out all of the amazing cat creations and inspiration. I'm going to revisit you when I'm done to share some of my kitty creations too.
Still absolutely loving this! Back to say hi from the Cat Lovers Blog Hop!ReplyDelete
LOVE the pink striped kitties!! Congratulations on the new challenge - I am sure I will be seeing you often :) ~ From the CLBH :)ReplyDelete
Fun box card design with the pink cats and the cat paper.ReplyDelete
HAHAHA!!! What a fun card! I may have to give that a try soon!ReplyDelete
I am here for the Cat Lovers Hop!!!
I am visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop. What a super cute card you've made. Love it! Congrats on your new challenge.ReplyDelete
Thank you for the inspiration. xx
Congrats on your new challenge blog, I hope to play often! Hopping over from the Cat Lovers Hop!ReplyDelete
Your box card of kitties is delightful in pink and green! What a treat to see my Cats Galore digi set used in such a fun way, thank you for using it!ReplyDelete
Congrats on your new challenge. Can't have too much cat love. HugzReplyDelete
What a nice surprise to discover a challenge blog for cat lovers! I am crazy about these sweet little mini tigers and hope to join your challenges as often as possible!!! Love your pink striped cats in the green striped box! Rosi xReplyDelete
Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work.ReplyDelete