Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Challenge #1 - CRAZY FOR CATS - WINNERS!

Happy New Year and Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!

IT'S WINNER TIME!

Wow, what a purr-tastic turn out we had for our big November launch party, thank you for playing along in our first challenge and making it a purr-tastic success😻  We had a lovely time starting the challenge early so we could join in on the Cat Lovers Hop and it was the cat's meow to see all your kitty projects from the hop playing along with us here too😻. We are now delighted to announce the winners of Challenge #1 Crazy for Cats!

❤️ THANK YOU to Lawn Fawn for their generous support of Crazy for Cats ❤️


Congratulations
#59 Carole J


You are the grand Winner of our Crazy for Cats Winner badge and the purr-tastic Lawn Fawn $25 prize with this lovely kitty project!  Please email Cat to claim your prize by Jan 20 at paperdragonflychallenges@yahoo.com with "CFC Challenge #1 Winner" in the subject.  You are invited to join us as guest DT for a future challenge using the prize you've won today!


With so many purr-tastic projects to choose from I decided to double the Top 3 and make it 6 winners!
Congratulations to

#3 KT Fit Kitty


#6 Idlet


#8 Ellibelle


#14 Papierelle


#17 Fiki


#68 Mia


Congratulations, enjoy your wins and proudly display your Crazy for Cats badges!  All of you are invited to be a guest designer for one of our upcoming challenges.  Please email Cat to make arrangements at paperdragonflychallenges@yahoo.com with "CFC Challenge #1 Guest DT" in the subject.

See you all here for Challenge #3 on Friday which will now go live at 3am pacific!

Come play in our sister challenges too, all start on the first Friday of every month!

Have a wonderful crafty day!
Cat 🐱

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the favorites.
    There is a lovely variety of cards among the favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy that my card was chosen and congratulations to all the other winners as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, such striking cards!!! Big congrats to all, and I'm so happy to see my good friends Kitty and Mia in the top picks, as well Fiki and Ellie too! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh WOW, thank you so much for the Top 6 award! You made my day! Big congrats to all of my friends who were picks too! Yay! Everyone's cards are so cute! And big congrats to Carole on the prize win - so well deserved! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the Top3. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies. I will email you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner and top picks!! Thanks so much for selecting my card to be featured too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner with your fabulous card and to the top picks!

    Thank you for joining in Crazy for Cats Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so happy my card is in top picks!
    I was not online ,had some things so I didnt see this post earlier.
    Congrats to winner,thats so pretty !
    and congrats to other top picks!
    will share badge on my blog!
    and yes will email you¨!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete