Happy New Year and Welcome to Crazy for Cats Challenges!
It was so lovely seeing all your kitty projects in 2022😻 The Winners of Challenge #1 Crazy for Cats are now up, have a look to see if you're a winner! The Winners for Challenge #2 will post once Challenge #3 ends and so on.
Crazy Cat Lady Design Team Cat Call
If you're a Crazy Cat Lady, or Lad because guys are welcome too, then I've got the PURRfect Crazy Cat Lady DT for you to join! The call is open to everyone with a passion for creating Cat projects! So if you LOVE Cats and enjoy inspiring others and would love to apply for the Crazy for Cats' Crazy Cat Lady DT either full time or part time please have a read of the DT requirements HERE!
We bid a sad farewell to NanaConnie who made the hard decision to step down due to her health, we wish you a speedy recovery and thank you for the brief time you spent with us!
We're now excited to get the ball of yarn rolling with our first Challenge of the new year, this one is just for fun while everyone recovers from the holiday season😸
Anything CAT Goes
Jan 6 - 27 2023
Our theme for January is Anything CAT Goes!
We challenge you to create anything you want with a CAT theme. This month's challenge is just for fun!
All kinds of Cat projects, products and styles are welcome: paper crafting, altered art, mixed media, rubber stamps and digis stamps, sweet and quirky/odd and creepy cute, contemporary and vintage, spooky and scary...you get the idea - all Cats are welcome!
Add your Cat themed projects in the Inlinkz link-up below following the challenge rules by 11:55pm pacific time on Jan 27.
Now for some kitty projects to get the ball of yarn rolling!
All of these purr-tastic projects are by Crazy Cat Lady Val
|Neko by LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz|
|Cat Smiles by Ike's Art|
|Harlequin Cat by LeighSBDesigns Digi Stamps and SVG Cutz|
|Stitchy Cat by Ike's Art|
Keeping Ike in our thoughts I wanted to include some of her kitty projects too😻
|Purrrfect Christmas Pudding Pussy by Ike's Art|
CHALLENGE INFO and RULES
- Challenge rules are subject to change when necessary and the most current rules will always be listed here for easy reference!
- Our challenges are monthly and start on the first Friday of each month.
- Projects must always feature a CAT!
- All kinds of projects are welcome from paper crafting to jewelry, etc!
- Please follow our blog and leave a comment on the challenge post when you enter.
- You may enter up to five times per month.
- No limit on how many other challenges you can combine with ours!
- Link up with a direct permalink to your project post.
- Projects must be blogged or shared on or after the date of the challenge, older postings and projects are not eligible.
- You must mention and link to the Crazy for Cats Challenges in your post.
- Display our main blog badge in your blog sidebar to be eligible to win the main prize - that's the one at the top of the right sidebar.
- Include our main badge or current Challenge badge in your blog post and social media shares - optional but appreciated unless otherwise stated to be eligible to win the main prize.
- Use #CrazyForCatsChallenges on social media
- It is OK to use another online forum such as Flickr and Instagram if you do not have a blog.
- If you would like us to leave a comment, be sure you have comment verification turned off and/or that the site you’ve posted to does not require membership to comment etc.
- We respect copyright, please do not use product that have been copied without the manufacturer’s/designer’s consent, this includes but not limited to unbranded dies etc.
WINNERS and PRIZES
- Non- sponsored challenges are "just for fun".
- Sponsored Challenges - the main Prize winner will win the sponsored prize when offered. You also get our Winner Badge and an invitation to be a guest DT for a future challenge using your prize - your project isn't required to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
- A minimum of 4 entries by different people is needed for the Sponsored prize to be awarded.
- Top 3 winners win badges and are invited to guest DT for a future challenge - projects do not have to be based on the challenge theme at the time.
If you know of any companies with Cat imagery who love sponsoring challenges please email me their contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also play in our sister challenges, both have new challenges starting today too:
Have a wonderful crafty day!